If you can’t view the video in your feed reader, click here.
1. Stay desperate for God. He is your Source of strength, hope, joy, peace, comfort, and love.
Your relationship with Christ needs to be thriving in order for your marriage to thrive.
2. Seek out activities that will cause you to thrive in your spiritual life. When you’re spiritually thriving, it’s easier to minister to your husband.
3. Eliminate activities that cause you to stress out and lash out at your husband. Sometimes we women have a tendency to put too much on our plates and our husband gets the worst of us!
4. Keep an eternal perspective about your life and your marriage. Everything we go through is to bring glory to the Lord.
5. Accept your man for who he is and where he’s at in his spiritual growth (or lack thereof).
6. Become best friends with your man.
7. Enjoy the act of marriage.
8. Forgive your man. He falls short just like you do.
9. Do your part of being obedient to the Word of God and let God do His part by working on the heart of your man.
10. Let things go and trust the Lord. Allow His spirit to move in your marriage. God always does a much better job of strengthening and redeeming a marriage than what we could ever do. Allow the Messiah to take your mess and turn it into a message that will bring Him glory.
‘Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,’ says the LORD Almighty. Zec. 4:6
Now just for fun, pick 2 tips (or all of them!) that you know you should apply to your marriage.
I hope this 31 Days to a Better Marriage series has ministered to you like it has to me!
Click here to purchase my book, Wives of the Bible: 25 Easy Lessons You Can Learn from These Imperfect Women that Will Radically Transform Your Marriage, and your free gift, 31 Days to a Better Marriage ebook!
Live a poured out life for Christ,