Are You Contacting Me for a Book Review or for Guest Posting?
If you are contacting me to review your book or to write a guest post on your blog or on mine, please know that I take these requests on a very limited basis. I get requests daily and I can’t possibly manage all that come through my inbox. I will only respond to your request if I decide to say yes. I’m so sorry that this seems so impersonable. 🙁
Are You Wanting Biblical Advice Regarding Your Relationship?
I provide biblical guidance and mentoring within our private, online membership community of Christian Wife University (CWU). It is within this community where I answer your specific questions to help you in your relationship. CWU is where I have dedicated my time to mentor and disciple women and wives.
You can learn more about CWU here.
Or, you can ask me a question and it may get answered in my podcast.
Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
Enjoyed the article?
Get my best content on marriage, relationships, and living a Christ-centered life. Delivered each week for free.