Is your husband distant toward the kids? Maybe even at odds with them? Having a hard time accepting the choices they’re making in life? Do you ever wonder what you can do as a wife to build the bridge between your guy and your kids?
Eric and I share our thoughts below on this topic.
Or click below to listen to this podcast episode.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,