Money is one of the biggest issues that most couples argue over. Perhaps it’s because of fear that I want more in the bank account. Or maybe it’s because I really want to buy those cute shoes to go with my new outfit. Whether I’m a saver or a spender, more likely than not, my husband is not always going to share my same viewpoint.
If we’re not mindful to deal with this issue in our marriage, the topic of money can tear down our one flesh union. Our love story could quickly turn into a battleground of me verses he. All because of money.
So, what’s a wife to do? How do you go about getting on the same page as a couple?
Click below to listen.
Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Romans 12:16
“And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand.” Mark 3:25 (NKJV)
Similarly, a family splintered by feuding will fall apart. Mark 3:25 (NLT)
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Enjoyed the article?
Get my best content on marriage, relationships, and living a Christ-centered life. Delivered each week for free.