Marriage, mothering, and managing my home are 3 very important roles in my life, in fact, to me, they are a ministry. Yet, often these roles can become so overwhelming for me that I just need a little help or encouragement to handle all that I do!
Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m big on being intentional in all of these roles and I want to be better at them as well! I want my relationships to run more smoothly and I want to manage my home and all of the responsibilities that go with this to be simplified so I don’t feel so defeated and exhausted throughout my day.
Maybe you feel the same way I do? If so, I’ve got a fabulous resource that will help you out and it’s ALL from a Biblical perspective!
The first annual Homemaking From Scratch online conference is a comprehensive guide to more efficient and effective homemaking! Join us October 7 – 9th, 2014 for the homemaking event of the year.
12 amazing homemaking bloggers and authors have come together to offer you a conference packed with Biblical homemaking advice, wisdom, tips, and resources on topics ranging from marriage, homemaking routines, Biblical motherhood, organization, and more!
One of the beautiful things about this conference is that all the sessions are pre-recorded so that you can listen at your own pace! You can start a session when YOU have the time, pause it, or come back to it later – anytime, anywhere!
The conference is “live” from October 7 – 9th with live Facebook discussions with the speakers and other attendees going on. But the sessions are yours to keep – forever! Once the session is posted according to its schedule, you can watch it however and whenever you like.
Start the process to transform your homemaking today!
Here’s what you get:
- 13 video sessions on various aspects of Biblical Homemaking
- A Conference Notebook with session outlines, further resources, and more
- Access to a private Facebook group to connect with other women and grow together
And when you pre-register for the conference (between September 29th and October 6th) you will get:
- Over $200 in homemaking bonus resources
- $5 OFF the ticket price!
The Speakers all came together and decided that in order to give you the most transformational conference ever, we needed to give you some resources to get you going.
Pre-Register Between 9/29 – 10/6 to get these Bonus resources for FREE:
- A printable daily disciplines check off list for the busy homemaker
- The Accidentally Green Guide to Cleaning Without Chemicals eBook
- A Wife’s Guide to Understanding Biblical Submission eBook
- A Gentle Answer eBook: Showering Your Children With Words of Grace & Cleaning Schedule
- 10 Steps to Organized Paper eBook: Helping You Organize Your Home
- Real Food Appetizers for Easy Entertaining ~ Printable Recipe Cards
- Teaching Kids to Clean eBook: Teach Your Kids Basic Cleaning Skills
- Homeschooling Day by Day eBook: A Thriving Guide for Mothers
- Grain Free Goodies: Grain-Free and Sugar-Free Treats from our Family to Yours
- See all $217.14 worth of the bonus items you will get FREE with your ticket HERE!
The list of FREE resources are incredible! To see all of them with their descriptions, click here.
Titus 2 Mentoring
Of course on-line relationships can’t replace real-life interaction, but it is still possible to form authentic, Titus 2 relationships online. I have been so blessed by the online ministry of these ladies and I am so excited to share the line up of speakers for the conference!
- Yours truly (Jolene) at The Alabaster Jar and Christian Wife University
- Trisha from Intoxicated on Life
- Dana from A Slob Comes Clean
- Lisa from Organize 365
- Kristy from Little Natural Cottage
- Marci from The Thankful Homemaker
- Hilary from Accidentally Green
- Marlene from A Diligent Heart
- Christin from Joyful Mothering
- Katie from Embracing a Simpler Life
- Jami from Young Wife’s Guide
You can see all of the speakers sessions as well as the schedule by clicking here. Just scroll down to the end of the page.
Don’t Miss Out on the Homemaking Event of the Year!
(To find out even more information about the conference, just click the button below.)
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to get my FREE Email Course, 5 Days to a Better Marriage. Plus, receive future blog posts. Delivered each week for free.