Boy, did I need the entire month of January to help me recover from a hard December…
- A trip to the emergency.
- Being sick.
- Trying to pull off Christmas.
- And then my mom’s death.
This girl was just pushed to her limits, and I needed a break from it all.
After attending my mom’s funeral, I couldn’t help but take stock in the life I’m building, in spite of the difficult situations, people, and seasons I face. As I reflected on life, my spirit stirred within me to be more diligent about building a Christ-centered marriage and family, as well as use my additional time to build God’s kingdom. Namely, pouring into you!
Over the past few months, women have reached out to me looking for counsel on their marital situation, or they’d like me to mentor them personally. If you’ve read my blog for awhile, then you know how I absolutely LOVE mentoring women.
In my personal life, I mentor several women in all ages and stages of relationships, and I humbled and honored to be a part of their lives. However, as much as I’d love to spend time one on one with more women, I just can’t. I am so sorry about this. 🙁 BUT, I have created other ways to give you the biblical guidance your heart is desiring.
Below, you’ll find a few ways.
- Read my blog. 🙂
- Follow The Marriage Mentor Podcast (listeners can leave me a question and my husband and I will answer it. But, I will warn you, our turnaround time is not fast. There are so many questions I receive that my husband has suggested we do a daily podcast instead of a weekly one! Well, that ain’t goin’ happen anytime soon because this girl is not superwoman!
- Grab my books for further biblical understanding for your marriage.
- Sign-up for Marriage Mentoring where I share biblical teachings via video, audio, and written messages. You can learn more about this program here. And, you’ll have more access to me within my private community of Christian Wife University.
- And I’ll be launching a new series next week on the blog. (Due to the series starting, my regular weekly podcast will be canceled next week.)
And one last thing. Thanks for giving me your feedback on what topic you wanted me to write about for my new series. I now have my answer, and I’ll share it with you later this week.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Enjoyed the article?
Get my best content on marriage, relationships, and living a Christ-centered life. Delivered each week for free.