Anger. Sometimes it seeps out of us and then the next thing you know we are lashing out at our loved ones. Not only have I lashed out but I’ve been on the receiving end. Of course this is not how my man and I want our marriage to be, so we’ve had to learn how to get a grip and not let this sin get a foothold in our marriage.
Perhaps you’re dealing with anger in your marriage? Not sure how to get out from under it? Maybe it’s your man who has lashed out one too many times and now it’s starting to become a habit that’s tearing down your marriage?
In this episode, this is what one wife is dealing with in her marriage.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
How important is your marriage to you? Do you just want to survive in it or do you want your marriage to thrive? Get the biblical guidance you need. Just click the image below to learn more!