No wife wants to hear that her husband has had an emotional affair. When something like this takes place in a marriage it’s only natural for it to be difficult to rebuild and move forward.
Here’s one wife dealing with this problem.
Do you have any advice on rebuilding after an emotional affair. My husband of 5 years very recently had been having one for about 3 months. I have brought it up to him and from that talk I have learned of several things that I need to work on and be better at for him. The same for him. It was a great talk and a wake up call for both of us. However, he is very bitter and unhappy. I have read mostly all of your posts and you give the most amazing advice. I have taken in A LOT of what I have read from your blog and I feel like it will really help me be a better wife, but I only see it helping “me” . I feel like he has already written me off and is only coming home for our 2 young children. I feel like I’m treading water and becoming very, very tired…can you throw me a life jacket?
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
5 Days to a Better Marriage
Subscribe and get my FREE email course, 5 Days to a Better Marriage. Plus, receive future blog posts delivered to your inbox.