Physical intimacy can be such a complicated issue in marriage. Usually, we hear the husband has the higher sex drive, but what’s becoming more and more common today is hearing how the wife has the higher drive. This is what one woman is dealing with in her marriage. Here’s her story…
I am always looking for ways to strengthen physical intimacy with my husband but nothing seems to be working. I often find posts on how to desire your husband, how to desire sex, but not the other way around. I feel like I am the only woman to be married to a man who does not want sex as much as I do. We have been married for a year and a half and our entire marriage we have fought about sex. All of my married friends talk to me about how frustrating it is to have a husband that wants sex all the time, and it’s frustrating to me that they aren’t grateful for a husband that actually desires them! My husband does not look at porn (that I know of), he doesn’t work long hours, he doesn’t have an exhausting job, I’m not over-weight, I just don’t understand why he doesn’t want me. I feel completely unloved.
Click below to listen to my response.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Enjoyed the article?
Subscribe to get my FREE Email Course, 5 Days to a Better Marriage. Plus, receive future blog posts. Delivered each week for free.