How convenient for a husband to place all his marital problems on his wife’s shoulders. Perhaps if he took responsibility for his own sin and made an effort to lead and love his wife the way scriptures command him to, then he wouldn’t have a bunch of marital issues. Just sayin’.
But, since I live in the real world, I know not all husbands will man up and own their sins due to their pride. Just like I know not all wives will girl up and own their sins. The cold hard truth is that we are pride-infested people and the longer this sin goes unchecked in our lives, the more damage it will do to our relationships. All of them. Not just our marriage.
Whether your guy is a believer, barely believing, or an unbeliever and he’s blaming you for all the woes in your marriage, take a listen to what my husband and I have to say regarding this issue.
Click below to listen.
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results. James 5:16
A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. Prov. 15:1
Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself. Galatians 6:1
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California.
- Please let me know if your husband is a Believer or not.
- Ask only one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much.
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
5 Days to a Better Marriage
Subscribe and get my FREE email course, 5 Days to a Better Marriage. Plus, receive future blog posts delivered to your inbox.