He doesn’t include you in his decisions. He leaves you out of his heart and his life. Not only is the love and passion gone from the marriage, but so is the friendship and the common courtesy to respect each other.
If your man has shut you out of his life, of course your heart will ache over this. Whose heart wouldn’t?
Sadly, sometimes, this is the road that some couples walk. However, it doesn’t have to stay that way.
So, what’s a wife to do if she’s in this position?
Wisdom for Your World:
For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?—the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. Psalm 18:31-32 (ESV)
An excellent wife is the crown of her husband. Proverbs 12:4
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Enjoyed the article?
Get my best content on marriage, relationships, and living a Christ-centered life. Delivered each week for free.