Looking for some biblical guidance for your situation? Then ask me a question and I’ll answer it on my Podcast.
Got a question for me? You can leave it below!
FYI: Due to such a high volume of questions that show up in my in-box, I am no longer able to receive your question via email. So, what that means is that you’ll have to record your message below in order for me to respond.
Guidelines for leaving me a question…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to share your thoughts/concerns.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Most likely your question will be played on the podcast so make sure you’re just addressing the topic at hand and not the details of your situation. Due to the fact that your question is most likely marriage-related, make sure you are discreet and respectful. In other words, leave out the details!
- When you record your message it’s only via audio even though the instructions below mention a camera. Don’t worry, you’re not being video-taped! 🙂
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!