For a wife, sometimes initiating sexual intimacy with our husband is no easy feat, after all, we need to be vulnerable in this intimate act. 🙂
Here’s one wife’s struggle with this private issue…
I have a very difficult time initiating sex with my husband of 5 years. I desire to make love to him, but I have always found it difficult to initiate things with him. What can I do to feel more comfortable with this and hopefully help improve our sex life?
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
How important is your marriage to you? Do you just want to survive in it or do you want your marriage to thrive? If you’ve said yes to having a thriving marriage, then join me for some mentoring in your marriage!