Of course we want to be discreet as God-fearing women and we don’t want to be complainers but somewhere in the middle of all of that is a place where we should be able to share our struggles, but that’s another post.
So here comes the elephant.
“I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.” Isaiah 45:7
My heart sank when I saw the notice.
“Fear not for I am with you be not afraid.” Isaiah 41:10
- Lord, how are we going to find a home?
- Logically, who would rent to us based on our financial situation?
- Lord, we only have so much money saved up.
- How are we going to afford the additional deposit required because of our poor credit?
- Do you know what our credit score is Lord?
“Be still and know that I am God.” Psalm 47:10
I need to look at His faithfulness while He looks at my circumstances.
“Trust in the LORD, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.” Psalm 37:3-5