Have you ever gotten to the point in your life where you just don’t want to be a Godly wife (or a woman, mom, friend, etc.?)
Maybe you’re just done. You are ready to run and you want to turn in your wifey pinkslip because you’re too tired, hurt, and broken to continue.
Perhaps you’re running from God, much like Jonah. Yet, the Lord keeps beckoning you to be a blessing to your husband even though you don’t think he deserves a Godly wife.
If you’ve felt like any of the above, know that you’re not alone. In this episode, one wife shares her honest struggles and asks for some help and guidance.
Click the arrow below to listen.
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Galatians 5:16
If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:25
Wives, in the same way submit yourselves to your own husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 1 Peter 3:1
Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the LORD of hosts. Zech. 4:6
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,