|One of my favorite topics to share and teach on is Marriage, yet I was filled with fear.|
He said to me, “If there was any subject for you to write on that you know best, it is the topic of a Godly marriage. You’ve written on it before and you’ve even spoken on it at workshops! You’ve led Bible studies and you’re always encouraging women to be respectful and submissive to their husbands.” “You love to teach on Marriage!” (We even have plans in the future to write a book on marriage.)
- · For the Lord to breathe all over me with not only the topic He wants me to write about but also the message that He wants me to convey to His daughters so their marriages would bring Him glory.
- · For me to be still so I can hear from the Lord (and for me not eat too much chocolate due to my anxiety (smile). You know I just had to throw that in there!)
- · For the article to be short in length and the message to be clear.
- · For me to meet the deadline
- · For the readers to be drawn closer to the Lord.
- · Building Up Your Husband
- · What Does Marital Oneness Look Like?
- · Seeking and Obtaining Marital Oneness
- · Leaving and Cleaving
- · When You No Longer Respect Your Husband
- · Disillusioned, Disappointed and Discontented with Your Husband
- · Anger and Bitterness in Your Marriage
- · Fixing What is Broken
- · When Your Husband is Not Being the Spiritual Leader of the Home
- · Any other ideas
So, I am casting my bread in hopes that the Lord’s ministry will reach many. Cast your bread upon the waters, for you will find it after many days. Ecclesiastes 11:1