Not all men who become husbands are natural-born leaders. (Just like not all wives are natural-born followers.) Some men have passive personalities and they shy away from leading. Yet, God has called them to lead.
If you’ve got yourself an easy-going, laid-back personality of a husband, Eric and I discuss ways you can encourage his leadership in this podcast episode.
Click below to listen.
‘But command Joshua, and encourage him and strengthen him; for he shall go over before this people, and he shall cause them to inherit the land which you will see.’ Deuteronomy. 3:28
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.