How a Husband Can Lead a Strong-Willed Wife
Today, we have a little bit of a twist. Generally, on the podcast, we talk to the wives to equip them. But today, I thought wouldn’t it be great if my husband, Eric, could speak into the hearts and minds of men on how they could lead a strong-willed wife? Because if any man could, it would be mine!
Click below to listen.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,