Sins. We all have them. And then you have idols. Things we bow down to. Things that rule our lives. Things that consume us. If these things go unchecked, they can quickly destroy our lives and marriages. Confronting and rebuking a husband is never easy no matter what the situation is, but sometimes it’s necessary and it’s biblical! But how do you go about it in a God-honoring way?
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,