Are you insecure with your outer appearance? Do you wish certain body parts were different? More times than I care to admit, I’ve felt the same way. I wish I had a longer torso and a smaller waist, but that is not how God made me. I’m all legs and while some may like this, I don’t. My figure is disproportionate and it makes it difficult when buying clothes and feeling attractive in them. But this is something I’ve had to learn to live with, however, not all insecurities can stem from how we are made. Some disfigurement can come from a result of an accident or illness. This is what one wife is struggling with in her life and she was wondering what she could do about it.
Whether you have an illness that has caused your body to change or whether you’re not satisfied in your own skin, take a listen to today’s podcast and find out what’s a girl to do?
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,