One simple thing.
Something that is set apart for just you and your husband.
So what is this one thing that I’m talking about?
Physical intimacy. Pretty simple, right?
Here’s what you can do so you can be ready to implement this one simple tip:
- Pretty yourself up, (like you did when you were dating). 🙂
- Take a nap if you need to so you’ll have the energy for later.
- Go for a walk that day and forgo dessert if you feel self-conscious about your figure. (deep sigh)
- Turn down the lights and light a few candles so the stretch marks and cellulite are hidden. 🙂
- Put on something that he likes (or not). (wink)
Take your man to bed, please him and delight in him. Yep. I said that.
Let my beloved come to his garden and eat its pleasant fruits. Song of Solomon 4:16
That’s it. One simple thing to better your marriage.
So, why is this one simple tip so effective?
Because physical intimacy requires vulnerability and transparency, and because:
- It’s awfully hard to be angry at your man during the act of marriage.
- It’s awfully hard to feel resentment and bitterness towards him in the midst of marital passion.
- It’s awfully hard to feel disrespect and disappointment in your man when you’re held in his loving embrace.
- And it’s awfully hard to be worried or concerned about your circumstances when your mind is bent on pleasing him.
Repeat this one simple tip often.
Soon you’ll see your marriage getting stronger as the two of you grow closer together.