People let us down all the time because we live in a fallen world. This is especially true for husbands and wives because we live with our spouse day in and day out. We see their shortcomings and imperfections just like they see ours.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
While the above scripture is true, so is the reality that you can’t have a deep, abiding, emotionally intimate marriage when trust is broken. Walls go up, and rightfully so when your heart has been shattered by the one you are closest to by their foolish choices.
Click below to listen.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,