When Unloving Words are Spoken in Marriage
Unloving words will tear any marriage down, but what’s a wife to do when the unkind, rude and harsh words are spoken to her by her husband? This is what one wife is dealing with in her marriage.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
Hi Jolene, I miss your write ups and have missed out on a lot with most of your post posted in this format. Please consider doing both if possible. Good luck with home schooling your kids again.
Comments are closed.