Friends and family tell you that you should leave him. You’ve even thought about it as well. After all, he’s cruel, harsh, unloving and unkind. But in spite of what others say and what he does, you still want to stay in your marriage. This is what one wife is dealing with in her marriage.
Here’s her story…
Click below to listen.
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. 1 Corinthians 13:7
Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,