I sat at my desk one afternoon listening to the voice messages wives have left me asking for biblical guidance about their marriages. After I had listened to each story, my eyes welled up with tears as I heard their disappointment and heartache. Oh, how I wish I could sit down with every woman who shares her story with me, but this is not possible. Instead, it’s why I do this podcast.
One woman left me a message sharing how she’s been a horrible wife to her husband for many years, and now she wants to restore their relationship. However, her man seems to be unresponsive to her efforts.
When two sinners come together in marriage, feelings will get hurt because there is no such thing as a perfect wife or a perfect husband, only a perfect Savior.
So, the question is, how does a wife rebuild her marriage after she has spent several years tearing it down?
Click below to hear my response.
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men. Colossians 3:23
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California.
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Related podcast episode: Dealing with a Hard & Cold Heart in Marriage
Live a poured out life for Christ,
5 Days to a Better Marriage
Subscribe and get my FREE email course, 5 Days to a Better Marriage. Plus, receive future blog posts delivered to your inbox.