It doesn’t take much work at all for the sizzle in marriage to fizzle as it’s common for the passion to wane over time. However, no wife I know wants a dismal love affair with her guy. And I’m sure, vice versa.
We never walk down the aisle in hopes for a platonic marriage or a strife-filled one. Being married but living as singles is never on our to-do list for relationship goals.
In today’s podcast, Eric and I discuss 2 ways a couple can snuff out their love and romance.
Click to listen.
I found the one I love. I held him and would not let him go. Song of Solomon 3:4
Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. 1 Corinthians 7:3
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,