Differences in marriage. Every couple has them because there is no such thing as two identical spouses. If it were so, we’d be a bunch of robots. Perhaps what initially attracted you to your spouse has now gotten on your ever-loving last nerve and the two of you are constantly living at odds.
One wife’s personality has clashed with her husband’s and they’ve been at odds ever since. Here’s her story…
My husband won’t emotionally let me in. We had a personality collision and we really haven’t been a loving couple for 3 yrs. I’m really wondering whether we were meant to be because it’s really hard living like this.
~A Hurting Wife
Perhaps you’re dealing with glaring differences in your marriage and those differences have left the two of you at odds. In this podcast episode, Eric and I discuss how the two of you can come together again in spite of your differing personalities.
Click below to listen.
Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses. Proverbs 10:12
What is causing the quarrels and fights among you? Don’t they come from the evil desires at war within you? James 4:1
For we are each responsible for our own conduct. Galatians 6:5
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,