When Your Marriage is a Mess
Life and marriage isn’t always pretty. One sinner is married to another sinner. Unfortunately, this means that sometimes a marriage doesn’t look like a Disney movie. Both of us want our owns ways and we seek to do what is right in our own eyes. And more often than not, this perspective and pursuit could lead to a disastrous and messy marriage. This is what one wife is dealing with in her marriage. Take a listen below.
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,
My husband’s family have interfered in our marriage. We have married 10 yrs. My husband just turned 50,I am 57. My husband’s family always try to discourage him about our marriage. He was raised in the Episcopal church and I was raised Baptist. His family is wealthy and mine is working class. He has mental illness,and I have battled depression various times in my life. My husband has abandoned me,encouraged to do this by his family. He walked out and his family is paying for his divorce from me.
I love him still,and I don’t want him to divorce me. What should I do? He says part of him feels like a teenager again and he wants to be free and 50. He didn’t get to have relationships with other women because of mental illness early in his life,he wants to explore this now. My husband says he is a believer. I am a believer. I want my husband to come back. I don’t want him to divorce me.
Comments are closed.