Just because you’re married doesn’t mean your spouse will not flirt with others. Shocking, I know! One would think that kind of behavior would stop once the vows began.
Does he justify his behavior? Is he being friendly or flirtatious? Does he say he’s concerned for the welfare of others but not concerned with you?
Is he seeking the attention of the opposite sex because he stopped receiving your attention? What’s a wife to do if she finds herself in this situation?
Eric and I weigh in on this problematic situation giving both a male and female perspective.
Click below to listen.
Love does no harm to a neighbor. Romans 13:10
Got a question for me? Here are the guidelines…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to record your question.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
For more podcast episodes and to subscribe to our show, you can do so here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,