Top 10 Pieces of Marital Advice for 2019
Was 2019 a year filled with storms? Perhaps you’re longing for some solace in 2020?
Whether 2019 was great or garbage, either way, we can always grow. (Those trials you and I have lived through… God uses them to make us more like Him.)
I went through the archives of our podcast episodes pulling up the top 10 of the most listened to. As you can see by our list, we cover topics that most couples don’t want to discuss.
We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord. Romans 15:2 (NLT)
10. Two Ways a Couple Can Snuff Out Their Love & Romance
9. Should a Wife Follow a Husband Who Is Not Spiritually Leading the Home?
8. When Your Spouse Has Sexually Fantasies about Someone Else
7. Is it God’s Will to Be Married to My Husband?
6. When You Have a Personality Collision with Your Spouse
5. Christ-centered Marriage Goals
4. I Should Leave this Marriage, but I Don’t Want to
3. Rebuilding Trust in Your Marriage
2. Verbal & Emotional Abuse: Establishing Boundaries in Marriage
1. When a Husband Keeps Flirting with Other Women
Does something stand out to you on this list? Perhaps that’s the Holy Spirit gently nudging you to go deeper on the topic. Maybe it’s an issue you haven’t wanted to deal with or a problem you need advice on. Go ahead, take a listen.
Move into 2020 with the intention of making your marriage stronger and a priority.
Live a poured out life for Christ,