Got a question for me? You can leave it below!
FYI: Due to such a high volume of questions that show up in my in-box, I am no longer able to receive your question via email. So, what that means is that you’ll have to record your message below in order for me to respond.
Guidelines for leaving me a question…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to share your thoughts/concerns.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Most likely your question will be played on the podcast so make sure you’re just addressing the topic at hand and not the details of your situation. Due to the fact that your question is most likely marriage-related, make sure you are discreet and respectful. In other words, leave out the details!
- When you record your message it’s only via audio even though the instructions below mention a camera. Don’t worry, you’re not being video-taped! 🙂
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
I’ll be responding to your question via my Podcast, What’s a Girl to Do?
Because of my other commitments and the time constraints involved in this ministry, I can’t respond to you via email. Therefore, please make sure you subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss my response to your question!
Other questions asked by readers:
My husband gets drunk often. Sometimes he’s gone from the house for days and he doesn’t tell me where he is or where he is going. He’s a Believer but he’s acting like he once did before he came to Christ. What can I do to help my man change?
My husband and I come from two different backgrounds of faith. He’s now a new Believer but I’ve been saved for many years and I know more about God’s word than he does. We are not connecting spiritually. How can I better my marriage with this problem?
For many more questions from other women, click here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,