Got a question for me? You can leave it below!
FYI: Due to such a high volume of questions that show up in my in-box, I am no longer able to receive your question via email. So, what that means is that you’ll have to record your message below in order for me to respond.
Guidelines for leaving me a question…
- Keep your message short and sweet because you only have 90 seconds to share your thoughts/concerns.
- Please leave your name and where you’re from. If you’d like to remain anonymous, you can say you’re Sue from Oregon even though you’re really Jane from California! Yeah, I’m sly like that. I’ve got you covered, sister!
- If applicable, please let me know if your husband is a believer or not.
- Only ask one question per recording. If you have another question, please record another message.
- Most likely your question will be played on the podcast so make sure you’re just addressing the topic at hand and not the details of your situation. Due to the fact that your question is most likely marriage-related, make sure you are discreet and respectful. In other words, leave out the details!
- When you record your message it’s only via audio even though the instructions below mention a camera. Don’t worry, you’re not being video-taped! 🙂
- Rude, offensive, and snarky questions will not be addressed. They will be deleted, thank you very much!
I’ll be responding to your question via my Podcast, What’s a Girl to Do?
Because of my other commitments and the time constraints involved in this ministry, I can’t respond to you via email. Therefore, please make sure you subscribe to the blog so you don’t miss my response to your question!
Other questions asked by readers:
What do I do if my husband is unrepentant?
I feel bitter towards my husband. How can I fix this?
How do I balance being a wife at the same time I serve in church leadership?
What do you do when you’ve lost respect for your husband?
How has your sex life changed throughout your marriage?
My husband wants me to participate in sexual sin. What should I do?
How do you get over your past sexual sins?
My husband gets drunk often. Sometimes he’s gone from the house for days and he doesn’t tell me where he is or where he is going. He’s a Believer but he’s acting like he once did before he came to Christ. What can I do to help my man change?
My husband and I come from two different backgrounds of faith. He’s now a new Believer but I’ve been saved for many years and I know more about God’s word than he does. We are not connecting spiritually. How can I better my marriage with this problem?
I want my husband to be the spiritual leader of the home but he’s not. What can I do to fix this?
My husband has told me he no longer loves me and he wants a divorce. What can I do to keep my marriage?
How do you bring more of Christ into your marriage?
How do you resolve conflict in your marriage?
Would you get a job or go on welfare if your husband is not working?
What is the difference between a husband of faith and a lazy husband?
Does God or your husband ever ask you to write something you’re not comfortable with?
What do you do if your husband is not working because he’s not willing to settle for just any job?
How do you keep a healthy intimate life with your husband?
What do you do when your husband is attracted to other women?
I use unkind words when I speak to my husband. Can you share some insights on this? Also, some wives speak to their husbands as if they’re a child. What can we do?
My husband wants me to dress like a porn star. What should I do?
For many more questions from other women, click here.
Live a poured out life for Christ,